I watch Netflix all the time, about 3 years ago I ditched Cable TV and this is my #1 TV destination. The list below are my favorite on there right now. Sure they have Pulp Fiction, Breaking Bad, House of Cards and Orange is the new Black (I have to admit I’ve never been able to get past the first episode on either of the last two), everyone knows about those. There are a lot of good shows, movies, and documentaries on Netflix right now, might be the most options I’ve ever seen them have. These are a few of my favorites right now.
- History of the Eagles, this is a must see especially if you grew up in the 70’s. I wasn’t a big fan back then, but you just don’t see a lot of bands as creative as this. They are far and few between.
- Keith Richards: Under the Influence, not a real fan either, but it’s very interesting to see what influenced him to become a musician. I definitely think he’s a lot better guitar player after watching this than I did before doing so.
- Narcos, a Netflix original series about Drug Kingpin Pablo Escobar. It’s in English and Spanish something I really like, the characters speaking their own languages so it’s more authentic. If you’re not a fan of subtitles or don’t speak Spanish it might be a challenge to watch.
- Galaxy Quest, it’s pretty lame but very entertaining.
- Tucker & Dale vs Evil, a couple of backwoods guys unintentionally terrorize a bunch of college students. Very funny and entertaining.
- Better Call Saul, yeah I know everyone who watched Breaking Bad knows about this one. It’s really good to see the backstory on Saul and a few of the other Breaking Bad characters. I’m sure we will see more popping up as the series goes on.